I decided to post some Instagram photos of some of the lazy outfits I wear. These are the outfits that I usually just throw on and run out of the house in (hence a lack of good photos with them). Do we see a pattern here?
- Denim button-up - American Apparel
- Tiger tank - street shopping in Thailand
- Pink skinnies - Aerie
- Python flats - H&M
- Leather bag - Cambio made in Korea
- White Oxford button-up - Charles and a Half from Urban Outfitters (boyfriend's)
- Tiger thank - street shopping in Thailand
- Blue leggings - Joe Fresh
- White sneakers - Ardene (I know... +_+)
So goes the title of this post, my go-to outfit is usually skinnies/leggings, tank, and a button-up (or cardigan if it's colder), and very flat shoes.
Anyway, lately I've been really into making friendship bracelets. And since I've already posted so many Instagram photos in this post, I may as well post some more!
The day it all started. I even made one for my lovely boyfriend! <3
So many colours and sizes!
I took this photo today. These are my current faves. I'm going to be making a TON of these in different colours and sizes, and with different charms! I think they're going to be terribly cute! And I may sell them for really cheap <3.
Also! Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY!