Heart IFB will be announcing the winner of the $1000 Lookmatic glasses spree on Nov. 27th! Wish me luck!
And to not bore you all comletely with a really short post...
The lovely Flo from FloBridie nominated me for the Leibster Award. I've recieved this nomination before, but I love participating and answering questions like these because it helps give insight to who I am as a person, and also allows my readers to discover new blogs to read =).
Read more under the jump!
The Leibster AwardRules:
1.Every blogger nominated must post 11 things about themself
2.You must also answer the questions the person who nominated you made and you should create 11 questions for the people you nominate
3.Choose 11 bloggers to nominate, and post links to their blogs
4.No tag backs
11 Things About Me
- I am Canadian. Born and raised.
- My background is (South) Korean. My parents immigrated to Canada before I was born.
- I have a lovely boyfriend, and we've been together for almost 3 years now <3.
- I work a normal grown-up 9-5 as a Marketing Coordinator.
- I haven't gotten a haircut in a year! (gross!)
- I STILL do not have my drivers license. Sad face. =(
- I love spicy food.
- I can play the guitar & ukelele =).
- I used to work as an "extra" (background actor) in movies & TV shows filmed in Canada. Maybe you can spot me in Scott Pilgrim, Camp Rock 2, Silent Hill 3, Resident Evil 4, Degrassi, Being Erica....or the upcoming Cobu 3D. Haha.
- My eyes are not symmetrical. I find it terribly annoying, but what can ya do?
- I taught English for a year in South Korea, and it was an amazing experience.
My Questions from FloBirdie...
What is a weird habit of yours?
Taking napkins. Every coffee shop/fastfood joint I go to...I take a gigantic stack of napkins when I leave. My purse is full of napkins. Brown ones. White ones. McDonalds. Starbucks. My goodness. Thank me when your nose is dripping and I've got one!
Who is your celebrity crush?
Is it weird if mines a girl? I have a total girl crush on Emma Stone. The girl is all the way beautiful and talented! Remember her small role in Superbad? So happy for her Hollywood success!
What do you get out of blogging?
A sense of community and appreciation. I love that I can share something that I love with the world, and get a response. Though my blog is small, what little traffic I get really means a lot to me.
What is your dream job?
My dream job would be either professionally blogging full-time, or being a television host for some sort of fashion television (Jeanne Beker? Alexa Chung?). I never went to school for fashion, nor have I been trained in broadcast, but it just looks like a lot of fun and I'd love to try it!
What is a positive quote that you like?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life -- be happy -- it's all that matters." -- Audrey Hepburn
What was your dream last night?
I can't remember!
How old are you?
I'm not sure if I've ever answered this question on my blog. I am 25.
Sandwich. Looooove a good sandwich.
Where do you shop the most?
Online. And lately, gojane.com
Who inspires you?
Wendy Nguyen of Wendy's Lookbook. The girl is a true inspiration.
Tell me something interesting?
I edited my first video for Youtube last night! Watch out for it!!
Sharina of The Misty Mom
Audrey of Audrey's Armistice
Minja of Confessions of a Psycho Cat
Maria of City Laundry
Ash of Ash Louise
Jessica of Jump into Puddles
Lena of Quality Rivets
Ally of Pins & Roses
Julia of Julia Monson
Alyssa of Ordinary People
and...I'm unsure if I'll even get a response, but...
Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook
My 11 questions for YOU!
- When did you start blogging, and why?
- What/Who is your favourite brand/designer, regardless of whether or not you can afford to wear it.
- Why do you blog about fashion?
- What do you do outside of your blogging life?
- Savoury or sweet?
- If you needed a song to sum up your life, what would it be?
- Who is your favourite Youtube makeup guru?
- Share with us your favourite blog! <3
- Where is the last place you travelled to out of country? If you've never travelled out of country, where do you wish to go?
- Are you a Mac or PC user?
- When you're old, and looking back at life, what do you hope to have achieved?