|*image from tumblr.|
As a new year begins, so does another hopeful step forward to a better you. We all do it (at least I THINK we all do..unless I'm all alone in this boat..=P).
I am very much a list person. Lists rule my life...loosely. I make lists to assure myself that things are possible, and to remind myself of the things I need to do to get there. Everyday I make lists of things to do, things to buy, things I need, things to start, things to finish. And every YEAR I make a list of things TO DO...like, f'real.
The sad (mostly, just pathetic) thing is that I am usually only able to knock 1, or even just a 1/2 of something off that list every year. What a sad excuse for a human being? Is this just me? Or is this everyone? I feel like everyone does this..you make a list with your best intentions, and then a few weeks later it fizzles out of your mind and then is forever forgotten until December 31st.
This year, I am making a new list. And this year, I am STICKING TO IT. I thought, what better way to FORCE myself to stick to my resolutions than to post them on the internet FOR ALL TO SEE?? I am going to stick these resolutions on my side bar (which is now on the LEFT btw...if you hadn't noticed ;)), so that I can keep track and cross things off as the year goes along. And if you're at all interested, you get to see my progress too!
Now, on to the meat of this post:
The Little Dandy's New Year's Resolutions 2013
- Blog re-design; Create a new layout that I LOOOOOOVE for 2013!
- Get my G1 Driver's License (I am a sad excuse for a human being, I know =P).
- Create a blogging schedule/calendar that WORKS for ME!
- Get outside of my comfort zone; meet other bloggers in REAL LIFE!
- Attend a blogging event/conference
- Attend a beauty event/conference
- Save Money
- Pay off Student Loan (which is huge btw...is this possible? Maybe I'll win the lottery this year...)
Are any of you making resolutions this year? I'd love to hear what they are! Please, do share =).