Hello All! Now, before I go on about the outfit, I wanted to say: Thank you for bearing with my shoddy iPhone pics! My parents recently moved from the house I used to call home. They did this while I was abroad, so they basically moved all of my stuff for me! And amongst those things was my beloved tripod...which I now can't seem to find. I searched every nook and cranny (okay...so MAYBE I haven't actually looked that hard yet, but I did give it a go!), and my mom said she's absolutely positive she brought it with them during the move! So until I dig it up...or buy a new tripod...y'all are gonna have to bear with these iPhone snaps, and good photos by my lovely boyfriend once a week or so! Anyways...to the outfit!
Today was a lazy day. Minimal accessories. No make-up. I wore...
- Red velvet twist scarf - American Apparel
- Wool patterned scarf - Balmain
- Black hooded puffer peacoat - street shopping in S. Korea
- Oversized black & grey striped shirt - street shopping in S. Korea (was only approx. $5CAD!!)
- Brown bag & boots - street shopping in S. Korea
- Skinny jeans - H&M
The weather is finally getting to be a bit more mild! Hurrah! I'm so excited for Spring! Pastels! Florals! And wearing pretty flats again! Yay =).
Happy March Everyone!