Today's outfit was all about comfort as I was walking a lot and running some errands.
- Navy blue spring jacket - H&M ($20CAD on sale at the end of the season last year!)
- Grey waffled cardigan/wrap - Joe Fresh ($15CAD on sale!)
- Floral T-shirt - Street shopping in Seoul (approx. $15CAD)
- Black skinny jeans - JBrand
- Orange socks - Forever21
- Cream oxford shoes - Street shopping in Seoul (approx. $20CAD)
- Brown tote - Long Champ (A gift from one of my sisters)
- Gold magnifying glass necklace - H&M ($7CAD)
I don't usually use this bag unless I'm running errands/have to carry a lot of things to go somewhere. It's the type of bag that I don't think anyone should ever use as their everyday purse/bag/what have you. I see a lot (and I mean A LOT) of girls using their Long Champ bags as purses or school bags. If you ask me, I think you can carry around your everyday essentials in something a little more tasteful. This Long Champ tote cannot possibly go with every outfit in your life! That being said, I use mine when I'm travelling, or carrying items that are 8"x10" or larger (i.e.: important documents, macbook, etc).
Anyway! I do apologize for not posting yesterday! It was crazy rainy all day so I looked like a drowned rat, AND I was busy busy running around the city looking for jobs and such. Fingers crossed that I'll hear back from somewhere soon! On another note, thank you all for the wonderful comments, and welcome to all my new followers! And if you are here for the first time, don't hesitate to leave a comment, and please do follow! I follow everyone back =).
The weather has been fantastic, and SPRING IS FINALLY HERE! OFFICIALLY! This makes me smile. Hope everyone has had reasons to smile lately, too =).