Sweets to the Sweet nail polish by Lynnderella. I love it!! I think I'm gonna try this look on my nails using white & glitter polish!
Anyway, this is what inspired my outfit today. To satisfy my outfit sweet tooth...I bring you...the photos.
Today's sweet outfit...
- Rainbow chip sweater - Kosney (store in Korea approx. $25CAD)
- Taryn tank in cream - Club Monaco
- Dark denim skinnies - H&M ($25CAD)
- Black mary-jane flats - Kimchi & Blue from Urban Outfitters ($20CAD on sale last year!)
- Camel motorcycle bag - street shopping in S. Korea (approx. $30CAD)
This sweater and this bag. They are are probably among my favourite things that I've bought from all my shopping escapades in Korea. I fell in love with this bag when I saw it because it looks very similar to a YSL Besace Flap bag (which I have wanted so badly for years!). This one is made with the softest faux leather I've ever touched.
Anyway, I should probably invest in a steamer...as my sweater is wrinkled from being folded...or perhaps I should remember to hang things in a closet =P.
OH!! And did you all notice a drastic change in my posting?? Photos! Real photos! I got a new tripod =), and took these with my little Canon Elph. Hope you all like the new look of the blog. The Little Dandy is EVOLVING!