My dear photographer boyfriend has agreed to take pictures for me on weekends! Here's what I wore this past Saturday.
You may not know this, but I live in the big 'Oh Canada', and its UNFORGIVINGLY cold...still. So here I am, bundled up and in the snow.
- Bow hair accessory - sent from my sister in S.Korea (approx. $1CAD)
- Black hooded puffer coat - underground shopping stall in S.Korea (approx. $50CAD)
- Faux leather brown bag - underground shopping stall in S. Korea (approx. $9CAD)
- Four-way stretch high-wasited zipper pants in Truffle - American Apparel ($85CAD)
- Brown boots - underground shopping stall in S. Korea (approx. $25CAD)
I didn't realize how much cheap underground shopping junk I was wearing this day! Haha. Anyway, details of what I was wearing underneath the jacket tomorrow! Time for bed! Goodnight!