As most of you could probably tell, I'm still in that phase where I'm playing around with how I want this blog to look. I posted these pictures with Instagram filters on them. I think I like the way these pictures look without the filters better. Because the photos that my boyfriend took are taken at a much higher quality/resolution I think I'll start to ALWAYS post outfit shoots without filters. Yeah. iPhone photos, however, will most likely be from what I shoot on Instagram.
Follow me on Instagram if you have an iPhone! @thelittledandy =)
Also, my apologies for the super yellow lighting in the first and last photos. They were taken under a different light than the others, and I couldn't bother with it in Photoshop.
- Chiffon blouse in Bone - American Apparel
- Fisherman's pullover in Wheat - American Apparel
- Four-way stretch high-wasited zipper pants in Truffle - American Apparel
- Navy triangle ear studs - Forever21
- Hair ribbon - sent from S.Korea
Guess it was an American Apparel type of day! Yikes!