Today's lazy get up...
- Light blue twist scarf headband - Street shopping in Seoul, Korea
- Leopard print cami - Street shopping in S. Korea
- Distressed pink ARMY hoodie - sister's (from street shopping in S. Korea)
- Charcoal winter leggings - American Apparel
- Python falts - H&M
- Black leather bird bag - Cambio (made in Korea)
- Gold calculator watch - Casio (from American Apparel)
- Pink & gold arty ring - ebay
I didn't actually wear the ring because I thought it looked pretty silly with the relaxed outfit. I just thought it'd be fun to wear it to take pictures hehe. Now, I know this outfit isn't very dandy. Nor is it extremely stylish, but I was just having one of those days y'know? The weather has been quite ridiculous here. It was piping hot and summery, which got me all excited for summer, shorts, and florals! Then suddenly, the climate did a complete 180, and last night we had temperatures below zero! So I've been feeling a little bit confused and unadjusted. In my mind I feel like it's spring, but it's too cold to wear extremely cute clothes outside. The outfit I wore today was a result of my *wtf am I supposed to wear?!* feeling. I don't usually wear hoodies, but I felt warm and comfortable in this oversized pink one! This is one of my favourite hoodies of all time...and it's not even mine HAHA. Sorry Hans (my sister)...I will return it to you soon...<3.
In other news: I'd really like feedback from you guys about my coming giveaway! I really want to give away a DIY necklace...but I also have a lot of korean beauty samples...hmm. Maybe I will do a post on my skincare regimen and all the beauty products I use (they are mostly korean brands). If this peaks a lot of interest I may do a giveaway of a bag full of assorted samples and things! Accessory or skincare? Hmm. I guess I'm not really a beauty blog...hehe.