- Red wool cardigan - Joe Fresh
- Leopard print tank - Forever21
- Black skinny jeans - JBrand
- Brown boots - street shopping in S. Korea
- Brown croc bag - vintage <3
What a terrible picture. I DO have great news though! I've bought a tripod! I promise this is the last terrible outfit post! I'm going to start posting outfit photos in a more proper manner soon! =). In other great news...
I've reached 100 followers!
Thank you so much everyone. The Little Dandy has been on blogger for just a little over two weeks! This makes me happy =). I'll keep doing what I'm doing, and I hope you will all continue to enjoy the posts to come =).
- Beaded bracelet - Vintage
- Metal bracelets - street shopping in S. Korea
- Brown leather watch - Casio (from American Apparel)
- Gold bands (rings) - H&M
- Gold cameo ring - Vintage
I didn't end up wearing the arty ring today because it was just too much. I wanted to keep it pretty and simple. Today I also went thrifting and bought a bee-yooootiful wallet! I'll post all my recent vintage finds tomorrow =).
Speaking of tomorrow, a new Forever21 is opening up in the city that I live in, and its the first one! Till now, the closest Forever21 store was in a city 2hours north (Toronto, ON). They are giving out $21 gift cards to the first 300 customers! My boyfriend is going to come with me to line up tomorrow morning, hehe. It's only $21, but Forever21 is so cheap I'm sure I'll be able to pick up something nice! I'll post about it tomorrow if I end up getting a card. Now, then...off to bed!
Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday night.