I couldn't post my outfit from yesterday because I had a splitting headache when I got home so I just went straight to bed! This is also the only photo I took of what I was wearing =(.
- Heather headband - Club Monaco
- Fisherman's Pullover in Black - American Apparel
- Winter Leggings in Black - American Apparel
Pretty boring stuff. All black. Very warm. Very cozy. It was pretty cold yesterday! Not to mention the snow! However, today it has finally been getting warmer. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 12degrees (celsius!). Very exciting stuff :).
Today was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend =). I didn't have much time to take photos of what I was wearing today either, but it was nothing too exciting. I did, however, find a photo on my phone of basically the exact same outfit which I wore months ago, haha. So here it is:
- Dark denim twist scarf - street shopping in S. Korea (approx. $1CAD)
- Tiger sweatshirt - street shopping in S. Korea (approx. $10CAD)
- Dark denim skinny jeans - H&M ($25CAD)
- Pink sneakers - thrifted at Talize ($6CAD)
I also did a little bit of bargain shopping this weekend! =)
I got these jeans on sale at Joe Fresh for only $20CAD! I needed a new pair of light denim for the warmer seasons to come, so...YAY!! =). The shoes in the picture are vintage, I'll be doing a post about some recent vintage finds later on.
Anyway, thank you for leaving such wonderful comments everyone! And hello to all of my lovely new followers!