Today my floral self...
- Long white cami - American Apparel
- Floral Tee - street shopping in Seoul, Korea (approx. $15CAD)
- Blue leggings - Joe Fresh (only $5CAD on sale!!)
- Canvas tote - Club Monaco (only $5CAD on sale!!)
- Black leather loafers - American Apparel
- Black wallet w/ gold detail - Vintage ($4CAD)
First off, I do sincerely apologize for the poor quality of these photos. I switched the room I was taking pictures in (from the living room to my room) and didn't change the settings on my camera. That, and the sun wasn't quite where it usually is when I take pictures (I try to use natural light for all my photos, and I took these photos a bit earlier in the day than usual).
AnyWAY, I LOVE florals. Absolutely love. LOVE. I'm so excited to wear something flowery every day now that it's spring! =). Is everyone else loving the floral stuff right now? I hope so--because it's all the way beautiful! Today's bag was a boring ol' canvas tote. Reason being is that I had to carry some documents today. I have a tiny month-long exhibition of my art at the local library (haha) starting April 1st! So I was just going to hand in some paperwork today.
Great news, I've been working away at a DIY for the past day, and I think it'll be ready for posting tomorrow! Stay tuned!